Hey there curious Yogi! I’m Anne Marie Rapp
I’m a nomadic yogi originally from Minneapolis. I completed my first 200-hour teacher training in 2013 and it changed the trajectory of my life. Soon after completing training, I left the 9-5 lifestyle behind and bought a one-way ticket to India! The past 2.5 years I’ve been traveling the world, teaching yoga and attending more training.
My hopes and dreams include guiding people through yoga to a deeper sense of self-inquiry to allow space for more acceptance and freedom in their own lives. This is done by mindful vinyasa practices that offer alignment-focused cues sprinkled in with philosophy and attention to breath.
Press & Features
- Living Out of a Backpack: My Life as a Digital Nomad – Featured on TheYogaNomads.com
- What I Learned From Losing My Job 3 Times – Featured on MindBodyGreen.com
- Living Your Yoga: 6 Ways To Practice Yoga Beyond The Asanas – Featured on SivanaSpirtit.com
- Escaping Corporate America with The Yoga Nomads – On Twin Cities Podcast
- Creating Online Businesses and Teaching Yoga Abroad – On M.B.OM Podcast
- Quit your Job and Travel the World – On From North to South